Friday, March 28, 2003

At this late hour of the night, (or very early hour of the morning), I simply have to recommend "What is Copyright Protection?" for your delectation. It's lawyerism gone mad. A choice quote (and I'm even more tempted than usual to quote from this guy) is "If you have further questions regarding copyrights please ... retain your own lawyer". Nice. An even better one is: "None of this information may be duplicated verbatim on another web site, even for educational purposes. None of it, even if I am credited. I will find it eventually, and publishing it without my permission is a violation of my own copyright, which defeats the purpose of this page. Like this text? Link to it. Don't steal it." Oops. Sue me. Mwahahaha.
And I'm supposed to be a capitalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home