Monday, July 12, 2004

I'm psychoanalysed at last

Yep, I'm doing this because I'm shy, sensitive to criticism and suffering from low self esteem. As though you didn't know already! I'm sure this study also explains why celebrities have homepages (including, lest I miss this opportunity to remind you, the inestimatable, legendary, and highly talented Alan Fletcher). Maybe I should initiate a study into why researchers are looking into the personalities of people who blog. I'm sure many research councils (and news organisations) would be highly interested in my findings. My hypothesis is that they're in desperate need of publicity, lack a social life, and eat worms. Any supporting data would be gladly received. What I'm talking about: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/09/homepage_owners_are_timid_creatures/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home