Friday, March 26, 2004

"Shaun of the Dead" trailer, and tangential grievances aired

So I've found one at last! Like a gazelle that is rare, this trailer of the first ever romzomcom film is, erm, rare. And beautiful. And goes very well with red or white one [any opinions on which goes better for either gazelle or trailer would be most welcome]. Took me so bloody long to blog the link though that I wonder why I bother sometimes. Bloody computers. I'm certainly not getting involved in any RSS or Wiki nonsense until they depend only on humans, because at least they're accountable. Of course I'm not a Luddite ["some of my best friend are computers"], but I am merely pointing out how rubbish computers are at so much. Maybe this wasn't tangential after all? Oh, it was. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home