Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Schiavo Miavo

Every blogger and his grandmother (God rest her soul, she was a sharp one) has written about some woman called Terri Schiavo, to the extent that I don't even need to look up the spelling of her name [cue angry emails decrying my poor spelling and judgment from no-one at all]. In case you are profoundly deaf, can't read and have no friends [in which case, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to harm you], she's a woman who died very slowly, because other people argued about how she should die, whilst she didn't mind so much. Or something. I tried to resist giving my own two cents, because for such a small amount the commission on the currency exchange is formidable; but then I read possibly the only article that actually made any sense of the whole thing, by almost totally ignoring the morals of it. Given that it's none of our business, this is a damn fine attitude to take. The article can be found by clicking on certain words in this very post -- yes!, this very post! Go find 'em. The Economics of the End of Life - Mises Institute Did you find the article? Good for you! Go have a biscuit as a reward. Shoo. I'm trying to run a blog here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home