Friday, September 24, 2004

Guy Freeman is alive and well

I'm not dead, Peter/re, Louis and random American visitors! I've merely been busy or asleep (and usually, predictably, both). But I'm back, yes I am, yessir I am! [Gets ready to launch into full-flowing WW2-stylee ditty, but instead ends this paranthetical nonsense and begins a new paragraph, a new subject, a new life]. I keep googling myself (it's so much fun), and what better way to celebrate my comeback than with the following. Always good to see a German fan site about me. Please mark my "Ausdruck", "Sex-apeal" and "Gesamt" bis top rather than von flop. Thanks. [It's work-safe, work-ing people. Unless your employers don't like Germans]. http://www.new-video.de/darsteller-guy-freeman/ Emails shall be replied to shortly. They have been highly chuckle-inducing, and therefore a Good Thing, so it's the least I can do to not reply for a while expecting them to keep arriving. But instead I will, actually, eventually, reply to them. [Nods]. Good night to you all! See you all soon! And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the November deadline for the gfreeman.co.uk-overhaul! Whether I stick to it or not is another matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home